Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bringing down the house....

Well, maybe not the house, but the closet at least! Carson was traumatized yesterday; he was playing hide and seek with Brandt, and was attempting to hide in our closet. I think he must have been tugging on some of the clothes that were hanging without meaning to...either that or him trying to scootch under them was enough pressure, but anyway, the whole wrack fell down on him. I heard a huge wracket and him screaming, and thankfully I was already downstairs - I couldn't run fast enough to see what had happened! He was fine THANKFULLY in the corner, but he was certainly scared out of his mind. And I was too! Now I don't know what to do with the whole thing? It obviously isn't as sturdy as I thought it was....it ripped most of the anchors right out of the wall! I wonder if my handy hubby could build me something sturdier? (hint hint...!)

Anyway, here is his rendering of what happened. He is learning to sound spell, so if you can't read what he wrote, it translates into: This fell on me. I was sad. Mom was ??? (Chadd and I can't figure that one out....maybe scared?) And yes, those are rapid fire tears :( Poor guy! I like how I'm screaming :O while doing the splits! No wonder! LOL!


Ugh, my neatly organized closet is such a disaster now :( (but don't get me wrong, I'm just thankful he's ok!)



No comments: