Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Fan {Part one}

Ok, so if you know Chadd at all, you know that he is a Piston's fan. As such, he tries to display his loyalty as often as he can (see halloween pumpkins below ;) He started this project last Christmas and gave up after it didn't quite work as he had planned, but some help from a good friend/neighbor who knows a thing or two about how to oddly string Christmas lights renewed his spirits this year! So here it is, the Pistons Christmas Sign, part one...

Peighton helping with the lights :)


Ok, I had to take this opportunity to display my WONDERFUL shelves that my WONDERFUL husband built for me! They were SO worth waiting 6 years for! :D (I love you honey!) And yes, I have heard that we are the new spokesperson for Rubbermaid storage containers. Another neighbor clued us in ;) And in case you are wondering, yes, there are a lot, and yes, I have even more in my basement that I was hoping to put out there! Oh well...we'll just have to get a bigger garage!


Diligently working....


no, he didn't draw the logo, I did :D That was my small contribution to the project!






Part two to come soon. To be continued!!...........................


No comments: